Dear ones, We are at a new MTC. There is no MTC sign to take a picture by. We are in a building that is being renovated to house more couple missionaries. It is awesome and we are so thankful for a lovely bed and closets and a bathroom to ourselves. No dorm room and walking down the hall for us. We have been in PMG classes from 8:00am until 5:00pm.We have had 6 more hours of language training this past week. We were able to bare our testimonies on Friday night along with the other senior missionaries learning languages as proselytizing missionaries. Amazing!!!
Pictures will be coming as we (I) need to get a usb cable. Huh look what I just did! I changed mid blog. Just want to tell you all that we love and appreciate you so much. We could not be here with out your support and taking on so many of our responsibilities. You are our Heroes.
All our love, Strechena and Cectra Mayberry
Just had a Mayberry sighting yesterday: Elder and Sister Mayberry in the Church Office Building Cafeteria! I'm so proud of them for choosing to serve.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet another Mayberry sighting, er, hearing, well it was a sighting to some people, just not me. My mom has been visiting my sister in Portland to help her with a new baby. Mom called me last night to say that an Elder Mayberry was there at my sister's house. So I got to talk to the OTHER Elder Mayberry over the phone. I told him that I just saw his mom and dad while they were in training. I just may be the only person on the planet that has talked to all three Mayberry missionaries in one week. Love, Jen
ReplyDelete