I guess that you all have had a great time together during this Conference break. It was so fun to be able to participate in the balloon launch for Dad's birthday. Thank you Brent and Autumn for making that happen.
We have had the best week and we know that most of you get our letter so I won't repeat every thing. Just so you know that the people here are amazing and that we love them so much.
I love SKYPE! It is a great tool and I love using it. It has been wonderful to skype Mom and to be able to talk with her. Sam and Matt I would love to add you to my Skype account, Dee Daw too.
Today was sunny and bright in the afternoon. We walked to Billa for groceries and then had a lovely dinner. We studied our Ukrainian and Russian and did all of our data entry for the medical web sight for the mission. We seem to keep very busy and we are so happy doing what we are doing.
Congratulations to Scott, and Brooke Wellborn. They became engaged on April 1, 2011.
A huge shout out to Elder Steven Mayberry, now a district leader in the Oregon Portland Mission. WE received a lovely letter form Pres. Dyches letting us know of the change in Elder Steve's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment