Dear Ones,
Today I spent the morning in the scriptures and the afternoon walking around the Temple. (it is closed for cleaning for two weeks). I have had a rough time of it. but I have the peace and calm of knowing that there is a plan. it is a lovely plan and I know that if I do my best at living this life like the Savior then i will be welcomed home and I will once again see Dad.I have been thinking of you Mom. I have shed more than a few tears for you. I love you dearly and I hope that you can see the beauty and the joy in heavenly Fathers plan. I know you do I just want to make sure especially today. I let balloons go and Ralph has been a dear. He has tried so hard to do just what I needed to get through the rough spots. Here are some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment