It is November Already!!
Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. I am so Grateful for so many things. I don't know where to begin.
I am thankful for family members now long past that had the courage and the Faith to Join the Church of Jesus Christ of later Day Saints and to come across the plains or to sail the Atlantic and come up the Mississippi or to trek to Utah any number of other ways. I am thankful for parents that knew the blessings of a Temple marraige and the fact that they worked hard to make it Celestial. Our home was a place of love and tenderness. Thank you Mother and Dad for all you have done to show us how to live our lives as loving companions. I am working on it really hard while I have Ralph's undivided attention;-). I am thankful that I grew up in the 50's I know freedom and I recognize Liberity. I am thankful that I can stand for both and not be afraid. I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon and the examples of how to survive in tumultuous times. I am thankful for miracles that happen in my life every day. I am so amazed at how I can get around Ukraine and manage the discomfort and the pain. I am blessed everyday.I am thankful for children. All children. My little wonders in Ukraine who can understand both Russian and Ukrainian when they are so small. I miss our grandchildren so much. I am very proud of them and I know that they are working hard and learning new things also. I am thankful for the desert. I miss the smell of rain on the desert. I miss the smell of creosote and sage brush. I am thankful for my Amazing, wonderful children and their spouses. You all bring me so much joy and happiness. Thank you for being strong,worthy,helpful,kind loving,generous adults.(:-) Almost the Scout law) I am so grateful for a loving companion. He is amazing. He is getting Russian and I am so proud of him. Oh, I have so much to learn from him. He is always thinking of how he can better help everyone. I have a hard time keeping up. He is the most genuine person. I love him!!So these are just a few things i have been thinking of.
I that your Special Turkey Day is filled with remembrances of joy, happiness and gratitude.
All our love,
The Missionary Mayberrys
No comments:
Post a Comment